Dosing Information for RotigotineThe dose of rotigotine your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- The condition being treated
- The severity of the condition being treated
- How you respond to rotigotine
- Other medications you are taking
- Other medical conditions you may have.
As is always the case, do not adjust your dosage unless your healthcare provider specifically tells you to do so.
(Click Rotigotine Dosage for more information.)
Drug InteractionsRotigotine may react with a number of other medicines (see Drug Interactions With Rotigotine).
What If I Overdose on Rotigotine?An overdose with this medication can be dangerous. If you or anyone else may have overdosed on this medication, please seek immediate medical attention.
(Click Neupro Overdose for more information.)